Wednesday, September 12, 2018

It's been a long time since I put anything down here and I thought maybe I should. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since last writing, unfortunately not much has occurred at La Vigna. Well not quite true, we have signed the gas contract and had that installed and a couple of the apartments are almost done. I think honestly it will take us living there to actually finish the place. I have tried contacting all the players, Geometra, cabinet maker, etc. through e-mail and unfortunately nobody over there seems to like to do business this way. Oh well. We are hoping to go some time this fall and if we do I will update some photo's. In the mean time I've been thinking, as usual, and here is one of my thoughts:



A very human dilemma

Struggling through life
Grasping at straws
Barreling ahead
Flaunting your laws
Just what do you mean
Do it your way?
This is my life
If I want, I can sit right down and play
What is it to you
How I run my farm
If I am cordial and loving
And cause no one no harm
It doesn’t matter what
You think I should do
I’m the tree without bark
That you wish to hew
Its 100 percent up to me
So treat me as such
Because I will go on living
Even without your old crutch


No comments:

Post a Comment