Friday, July 12, 2013

A Quick Look-See at La Vigna

So I finally figured out how to get a video loaded into this Blog space! 21st century and all, you'd think I might have a better handle on this stuff, I don't! I am just as confused today about this computer garbage as I was twenty years ago. I can't figure out why it all seems so complicated, just that it does is enough to keep
 
me from posting a lot of things (probably just as well)!
Here is a clip of La Vigna taken this last trip, if I could figure out how to do it I would have joined it with some other clips and put it all together with some lovely songs but as aforementioned I am an idiot and it took me all day to figure out how to load this one clip! Maybe in another ten years I'll understand how to put it to music! In the meantime, check out the clouds at the end, a pretty cool rainstorm came up that afternoon, didn't do much to cool things off but it was neat watching it approach.

1 comment: